Two Sides by M. Robinson & Jettie Woodruff

Two Sides Reveal & Sale
Cover Design: The Final Wrap

*New cover & Title for The Truth About Mack & Shhh…

For the first time ever Best Selling Author Jettie Woodruff and M. Robinson combined The Truth About Mack & Shhh… into one book, Two Sides.

THERE IS ALWAYS TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY. HERS, MINE, AND…THE TRUTH. 

Before you judge me for my part in all of this, for the things that I did, and for a past I may or may not have had control over, ask yourself who you’re really judging. Is it me? Is it Gianna? Mr. Nichols? My parents? Society?
There are always three sides. In this case, it’s mine, Gia’s, and the truth. Once you have read them both, you’re free to judge who you want. You can decide what the secrets are, who lied, and who told the truth.

 McKenzie Perry, AKA Mack.


They say everything happens for a reason.
They say time heals all wounds.
They say...They say...They say...
There are always two sides to every story and then there's the truth. Well Mack got her turn and now it's mine. This is my side. My story to tell. What happened through my eyes. When you're done reading you can make your own conclusions, pick and choose a side or take bits and pieces from each story and make your verdict.
Love me or hate me...
Because at the end of the day.

The truth will set me free.

Gianna Edwards, AKA Gia


$.99 CENTS! FREE WITH KINDLE UNLIMITED




TWO SIDES: MACK BY JETTIE WOODRUFF

My name is McKenzie Perry. I’ve lived a life filled with secrets. Secrets that took me years to understand. Secrets that my bestie Gia and I kept from the world. Secrets that only I knew. I wasn’t afraid of the lies, the secrets, or the hidden skeletons. That’s not what frightened me. I was afraid that one day they would come out, somebody would find out the truth. If I am the only one that knew the secrets, the lies, then they were safe, right? How does a well-rounded, talented little girl create a false sense life? It took several years for me to understand the impact of lies. Lies I told, secrets I kept, and the lives they controlled. One of the things I know to be true is, I did the things I did for a reason, even if I didn’t know it at the time. They all had a reason.


FREE WITH KINDLE UNLIMITED 


TWO SIDES : GIANNA BY M. ROBINSON

Have you ever lied? Held secrets? Betrayed someone?
I have.
McKenzie and I were best friends, soul sisters. We shared everything…or so she thought. To everyone I was perfect and happy. No one knew the real me. That was until I saw him. Everything changed the second we laid eyes on each other. The world stopped moving and only we existed in it. But it just added to the secrets and lies, it became too much and I couldn't tell apart what was real and what wasn’t.
This story is for anyone, who has ever lied and lived to regret it…

FREE WITH KINDLE UNLIMITED





My name is Jettie Woodruff. I am from Ohio. I don't know what genre I write in. People tell me I have my own genre. I write whatever I feel, because that’s what makes me happy. I don’t want to be in that box where I can only write one genre. I tend to like my bad boy's, taboo; the touchy subjects that make you want to throw your kindle. Usually at said hot alpha male. Sometimes the female lead as well. My motto is life is short. Very short. If it doesn't make you happy anymore then why do it? Move on. Some of my favorite things, besides writing are, friends, family, and the beach. Music, although my interest has changed after forty, I like the new stuff. Happy Reading.



Best Selling Author M. Robinson loves to read. She favors anything that has angst, romance, triangles, cheating, love, and of course sex! She has been reading since the Babysitters Club and R.L. Stein.

She was born in New Jersey but was raised in Tampa Fl. She is currently pursuing her Ph.D in psychology, with two years left.

She is married to an amazing man who she loves to pieces. They have two German Shepherd mixes and a Tabby cat.  


HOSTED BY:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play Thing by Jason Luke & Jade West

Fight For You by Charisse Spiers

The Blood King by Liz Long