Keeper by Heather C. Myers

Title: Keeper, Stranger Series Book 3
Author: Heather C. Myers
Genre: YA Dark Fantasy
Hosted by: Lady Amber’s PR
Blurb:
Danger lurks in the most familiar places.
When General Arbuckle reveals the peculiar existence to the world, the Academy of Peculiars is forced to close as a way to protect the faculty and students. Sophie Harper is more focused on the fact that her best friend, Jane, may actually be alive than Arbuckle and the United States military. Daryl's older and mental brother, Marvin, is quick to promise Jane's safe return after brokering a deal with Daryl and Ethan, the academy's dean. But something doesn't sit well with Sophie about Marvin, and if Jane wasn't involved, she's certain Daryl wouldn't have trusted his brother. On top of that, a familiar body winds up slaughtered at the academy gates. Now it's up to Sophie to figure out who could have done it and why, while dodging flying bullets and suspicious ex-boyfriends. Will wants nothing more to protect her; Sophie wants nothing more than find her friend - and herself.
In the epic conclusion to the Stranger Series, Sophie will learn that just because someone is ambitious does not mean they're evil, those that she trusts the most have the power to betray her with relative ease, and the best relationship she can ever hope to have is the one with herself.
Full disclosure: I am an acquired taste. I'm a typical blonde Orange County suburbanite who says 'like' more than necessary, laughs loud and probably obnoxiously, and loves to dance in the rain. I'm a 26 year old college graduate with more than a few tricks up my sleeve, and I also happen to be a pretty big Ducks fan. Oh, and I'm a writer. Like, for real. I recently signed with Anchor Group Publishing, which will see two of my series being published this year. I've self-published over 15 books, with more on the way, so I'm familiar with both a hybrid-traditional publishing method as well as self-publishing.  I don't speak in third person (normally) nor do I wear glasses (except when I'm feeling particularly mischievous). I'm lucky to have found my soul mate at the ripe old age of 22, even though he frustrates me on purpose to get a reaction out of me. We live near Disneyland, have two rambunctious female puppies, and have a beautiful baby girl. He has two amazing boys, and has gotten me hooked on Smallville, watching soccer (okay, okay FOOTBALL - FC Barcelona, baby!), and Cancun Juice.
Author Links:
Buy Links: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play Thing by Jason Luke & Jade West

Fight For You by Charisse Spiers

The Blood King by Liz Long