The Volkov Mafia Series by Samantha Harrington


̧.•* ́ ̈) ̧.•* ̈¤ FREE!!! ́( ̧.• ́ ( ̧.•`

#Dark #Romance #LustRevengeLove
Faith I had it all, friends, designer everything and money. With my degree in the bag it was my time to shine, a new beginning just for me. To live my life my way and not to conform to anyone else's plan. One day changed all of that and everything I knew was taken away from me. When It happens, that one catastrophic event, the person I was before was ripped away from me in the blink of an eye. How could I deal with the pain of betrayal? Will I ever be able to deal with what happened? To find my inner strength to get me through or will the person I once was cease to exist? After everything that happened and everything I learn, can I ever go back to who I was before? Who can you trust, when you lose yourself?
Warning: This book contains mature themes and language. This book may contain triggers for some readers. Intended for readers 18+ only this is a dark erotic romance

Buy Link: https://mybook.to/Obsession

Also available in this series:

Unexpected Christmas ONLY 99p/99c m ybook.to/UnexpectedChristmas 

Fractured Available to Pre Order 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trail To Love by Tina Susedik

Show me the Way by A. L. Jackson

Marker of Hope by Nely Cab