Wyatt by Michelle Horst


          A Tainted Ink Novel (Book 2) 
                Coming SEP 10th!!!

GR: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/26068439-wyatt

BLURB:

All my life I've been living in the shadows.
First it was in the shadows of my brother and sister, the wonder twins. Then it was in the shadow of Laurie's death.
No matter what I do in life, Aiden's success will always overshadow mine.
I'll never be Aiden.

I have to make a name for myself somehow. So when a close friend asks me for a favor, I jump at the chance.
I don't know what I'm letting myself in for. I just know it's time for to step out of the shadows.

Authors Note and WARNING: Wyatt is a work of fiction intended for adult readers above 18. It contains dark and sensitive subject matter that may make readers uncomfortable. 
Contains explicit language and descriptions of sexual situations. 

*** Standalone ***
 (If you want more background on Wyatt's family please read Wake Me Up first)
*** No Cliffhanger *** 
*** HEA *** 

This book is not for everyone. Please only read it if you can handle the subject matter and are able to keep an open mind whilst reading. If you want a perfect love story, this is not it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play Thing by Jason Luke & Jade West

Fight For You by Charisse Spiers

The Blood King by Liz Long