Twisted Boundaries by Michelle Horst



✿¸.•´¸✿*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.✿¨*.¸¸.•`✿¤ TWISTED BOUNDARIES is LIVE✿¨*.¸¸.*ˑ˞✿

Amazon US - http://amzn.com/B015WKG9IY

Amazon UK - http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B015WKG9IY

✿BLURB✿
***Can be read as a Standalone ***

I live a life of darkness.

They sold my brother for money.
I was kept to make money for them.

I thought I escaped it all, but the monster is back.
I'm not worth anything to him anymore, so now he's going after my brother.

There are only two things I fear; the darkness and water.
I'm not scared of pain.
I'm not scared of death.

I'm prepared to die and to make sure that monster goes with me.

Authors Note and WARNING: Twisted Boundaries is a work of fiction intended for adult readers above 18. It contains dark and sensitive subject matter that may make readers uncomfortable.
Contains explicit language and descriptions of sexual situations. 
@MichelleHorst

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play Thing by Jason Luke & Jade West

Fight For You by Charisse Spiers

The Blood King by Liz Long