Stepdaddy Dom by T. S. Irons



Genre - Erotica







My life was almost perfect. I had a job I loved that made me a ton of money. I had the perfect wife who was sexy, smart, and loved to play games in the bedroom. And then there was Riley, my eighteen-year-old stepdaughter, the bane of my existence. She was a spoiled brat that needed to be taught a lesson, and I was going to bend her into submission.

Warning: This is a smutty taboo tale. If it’s not your thing, don’t one click!








This is a pretty quick read. It starts normal enough. A step dad is tired of his step daughters antics. This is where it gets a bit taboo. Well maybe not a bit a lot taboo. He locks her up in his basement and has his way with her. I don't want to give it all up but it's worth the read. After this it gets extremely naughty. I found it to be super sexy, hot and a good read. I can not wait for more. 
Happy Reading!


T.S. Irons likes all things smutty! She loves lingerie, sexy movies and hot reads.
She lives in Pensylvania with her sexy husband and their crazy dog.


Facebook Website Twitter

Hosted By What's the story Promotions & Be My Book Boyfriend



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play Thing by Jason Luke & Jade West

Fight For You by Charisse Spiers

The Blood King by Liz Long