Binge by Jennifer Foor


RELEASE DATE: APRIL 27


Synopsis:

Flynn & Aria Roberts have had plenty of ups and downs during their seven year marriage. Everyone warned them not to wed so young - that they'd be missing out on the key years when people grow from young adults to mature individuals.

 

The only thing holding them

together now is their

love for each other,

and even that is becoming questionable.

To save the marriage, and the family they've already started, Flynn and Aria come up with an unconventional solution to help them find what's missing in their relationship.

 

The only problem is doing so involves rediscovering themselves completely, even if it requires them to be unfaithful.

Can a marriage survive

when vows are broken, or will chance encounters prove they've been missing out all-along?

 

Fulfill your

deepest Desires

Give in to

Temptation

 

 

AUTHOR INFO:

 

Jennifer Foor is an award winning Contemporary Romance Author. She's best known for the Mitchell Family Series, which includes ten books.

She is married with two children and spends most of her time behind a keyboard, writing stories that come from her heart. 

 

WEBSITE: http://www.jenniferfoor.com/

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/JenniferFoorAuthor

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/jennyfoor

AMAZON AUTHOR: http://www.amazon.com/Jennifer-Foor/e/B007QVEKI E/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1408370369&sr=8-2-ent

TSU: https://www.tsu.co/authorJenniferfoor

Newsletter:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dipP6bUS15MXliIo344XXbS41J9PDGcfCkgD4P10tnI/viewform

 

 

EXCERPT:

While still a blubbering mess, I picked up the phone and dialed Flynn’s number. I needed to hear his voice.

He sounded groggy. “Hello?”

“It’s me.” My voice was low to hide my emotions.

“Are you crying?”

It was easier to lie. “No, I’m fine.”

“Aria, you can’t hide that from me. Tell me what’s wrong.”

“There is something wrong with me, Flynn. I’m confused all the time. I keep making one bad decision after another. Maybe I deserve to be alone. Maybe you should have left a long time ago.”

“I stayed because I love you. I might have a shitty way of showing it, but I’ve love you for as long as I can remember. That’s never going to change, even if we’re not together.”

I sobbed on my end of the phone. It was so clear that Flynn was tired of my head games. “I’m so sorry for my part in this.”

“I deserved most of it I suppose. It’s not like I’m perfect. I made mistakes I wish I could take back; mistakes that hurt you beyond belief. I’d do anything to erase the things from your memory, though we both know it’s not possible. I keep thinking about everything, wondering the exact moment when everything went to shit. I talk to Dr. Ellis about this yesterday. She said…”

“Wait. What did you say? You talked to Dr. Ellis yesterday? Was it over the phone?” It was the weekend. She didn’t have office hours. Were my fears about them being together confirmed?

“No, I saw her. She was at the same place I was staying. She showed up yesterday and we went out to dinner.”

I couldn’t hear anymore of this. “I thought we were having a good conversation. I thought it was progress. The truth is you’re never going to change. This call was a mistake, but at least it’s proven you can never be trusted.”

“Aria, wait…”

I hung up and turned my phone off so he couldn’t call me back. Determined to leave the house before he could show up and tell me more lies, I started getting ready for the big event. Now morethan  ever I wanted to rid myself of the hole he’d left in my heart. I was going to go through with my plans, and even guilt wasn’t going to stop me.



This is the journey of Aria and Flynn. Trying to discover who they are and what they want. This is definately raw and emotional. Aria and Flynn show us the ups and downs of marriage, how different they cope with situations. While some of the methods may be unconventional these two need learn how to grow and possibly move forward in a marriage where love may not be enough.



Go Grab it:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play Thing by Jason Luke & Jade West

Fight For You by Charisse Spiers

The Blood King by Liz Long