Judgment Day by Delaney Foster

 



Release Date: January 20


They built and empire on lies and deceit. 
I was here to burn it down. 


They called it Judgment Day—as though they were gods among men. 
It was their reason for taking her. 
It was their motive for punishing 
me. 

After spending five years in prison for a crime I didn't commit, I walked out a monster disguised as a gentleman. 

It's time to take back what's mine, including her. 
She thinks she's in love with someone else—and maybe she is. 
So, I'll share her with him. 
But only for a while. 
I'll be her hero... and her villain. 

In a world of secrets and sacrifice, someone is bound to lose. A day of judgment is coming. This time it will be me they bow down to. 

*Judgment Day is book four of an ongoing, interconnected series. It is highly recommended you read books 1-3 first. The Obsidian Brotherhood is a 
dark romance series revolving around a secret society. Please check triggers.* 

Buy Your Copy Here for only 99¢!



Meet Delaney Foster

Delaney Foster is a native of the deep bayous of sweet Louisiana, not far from New Orleans, where eating, drinking, and dancing are much a requirement for citizenship. She loves all things romance, a good glass of wine, and Saturdays at the baseball park. She does believe leggings are pants and is a bit of a book whore. In her heart, Mr. Darcy will always be the ultimate book boyfriend. And in her books, you will find sexy alpha males and the strong women who love them.

To learn more about Delaney and her books, visit here!

My Two Cents

Hello sir!
I do believe Grey is my favorite.

So super sexy and oh so hot.
We met Grey a few books back and he definitely got better with age. 
Not what I was expecting since you know that Love is forever.
So much to unpack.  Grey tries  to put thing in order before he took Sadie back. 
Five years is a lifetime, things change people change to survive.
Then plot twist.  The sexual tension was there but I did not see that coming. But it was perfect. I had giving away to much because you must experience it just like I did.


Happy Reading, Enjoy.

Hosted By:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play Thing by Jason Luke & Jade West

Fight For You by Charisse Spiers

The Blood King by Liz Long