Naughty King by Michelle Valentine

     Naughty King Cover

The King Always Gets His Way. Women, business, pleasure: When I want it, I get it. I’m never denied. Including her. I will break her. I will show her who the king of this city really is. The Feisty Princess of Manhattan will learn I am not a man that can be tempted. No matter how fucking bad I want her in my bed. 

**Book One in a Three Part Erotic Romance Series.** 

 Add on Goodreads 

 Purchase Naughty King Amazon | B&N | iBooks | KOBO | Google Play About 

Michelle Michelle Author Pic 

 New York Times Best Selling author Michelle A. Valentine is a Central Ohio nurse turned author of erotic and New Adult romance. Her love of hard-rock music, tattoos and sexy musicians inspires her naughty characters. Book teasers and excepts can be found on her website: http://www.michelleavalentine.com 

 Find Her Online Website | Facebook | Twitter | tsū | Instagram | Goodreads | Amazon


I started to read and I was automatically drawn to Alexander. Of course he was being a total butt head.
He's the dark mysterious type.  Always get what he wants and stops at nothing to get it.
What can I say about Margo. Other than I loved her. Alexander has totally met his match. They are two peas in a pod. 
I can't forget to mention Yamada. He had me laughing every time he spoke. 
This is a three part series so be prepared for a cliffhanger. Definitely a quick read and worth it. Sexy, steamy and fun.

Now, Take a Look at Book Two in the Manhattan Fairytale Series, Feisty Princess! 

Feisty Princess Cover

 I can't wait for Fiesty Princess.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play Thing by Jason Luke & Jade West

Fight For You by Charisse Spiers

The Blood King by Liz Long