Town Lore (Hunters for Hire, Book 2) by Jonathan Yanez

 

Title: Town Lore (Hunters for Hire, Book 2)
Author: Jonathan Yanez
Genre: Urban Fantasy
Publisher: Archimedes Books
Publication Date: Feb. 14, 2021
Hosted by: Lady Amber's PR

Blurb:
This Valentine’s Day, give that Special Someone something to remember.

Because nothing says, “I love you” more than a double hit of snuf.

 

John Hunter isn't bad at this whole monster hunting thing. Along with Shannon and Evan, he's even formed his own company, Hunters for Hire.

 

But events will soon turn deadly as Hunters for Hire is contracted to solve a case so twisted and mysterious, it'll make every conspiracy theory you've heard of sound like just another episode of Golden Girls.

 

On top of that, a rival monster-hunting faction is about to make their debut and these guys are real tools. Will they take up all the best-paying jobs leaving John to go back to Top Ramen and pickles?

 

For fans of Larry Correia's Monster Hunters International, Jim Butcher's Dresden Files, and Garth Ennis and Darick Robertson's The Boys comes your next bad decision.






More animal than man, he bleeds caffeine and... Ah, I'm just kidding. It sounded cool though right?

I'm Jonathan, a former personal trainer turned full-time author and part-time model.

I could go on and on about how many books I've written and awards I've won and blah, blah, blah but I'd rather use this time for you to get to know the real me.

I write because that's what I was born to do and I freaking love doing it. Because of awesome people like you, I get to do it full time.

Connecting with fellow lovers of the written word is important to me so please join the Pack via my website at www.jonathan-yanez.com where you can grab an exclusive story or hang out with us at www.facebook.com/groups/1944447962437071/

 

Hope you decide to stay in touch,

 

Jonathan

Author Links:







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play Thing by Jason Luke & Jade West

Fight For You by Charisse Spiers

The Blood King by Liz Long