Forsaken Mercenary: Dropship by Jonathan Yanez

Title: Forsaken Mercenary: Dropship
Author: Jonathan Yanez
Genre: SciFi/Fantasy
Hosted by: Lady Amber’s PR
Blurb: If they can’t control him.
They’ll try and kill him. 
Daniel Hunt is the deadliest mercenary in the galaxy if he can just remember. Five years before, he woke up with nothing more than his name. Now his present is on a violent collision with his past and the future of the galaxy. 
The Earth is dead. Humanity has taken to the moon and Mars to have a chance. On what’s left of Earth, primal gangs war for dominance. 
A rebel force will discover a weapon of unimaginable strength, the wealthy in the galaxy will do anything to possess. As Daniel unravels the origin of his past he’ll realize he’s not the same weapon he once was. But does redemption exist for someone like him? 
For fans of Jason Bourne and the Weapon X program, this one’s for you. Grab your hand cannon and start listening now!
Book Links:
More animal than man, he bleeds caffeine and... Ah, I'm just kidding. It sounded cool though right?
I'm Jonathan, a former personal trainer turned full-time author and part-time model.
I could go on and on about how many books I've written and awards I've won and blah, blah, blah but I'd rather use this time for you to get to know the real me.
I write because that's what I was born to do and I freaking love doing it. Because of awesome people like you, I get to do it full time.
Connecting with fellow lovers of the written word is important to me so please join the Pack via my website at www.jonathan-yanez.com where you can grab an exclusive story or hang out with us at www.facebook.com/groups/1944447962437071/
Hope you decide to stay in touch,
Jonathan
Author Links
Book Links:
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play Thing by Jason Luke & Jade West

Fight For You by Charisse Spiers

The Blood King by Liz Long