Unspoken Words by K.M. Golland

UW - RB banner

This is a story of unspoken words and how loud they can be.

Unspoken Words, an all-new emotional and moving novel from K.M. Golland is available now!

Unspoken Words - E-Cover
Connor Bourke and I met when we were twelve years old. He was a quiet boy with so much to say and only one way to say it—through song. He’d lost his best friend to cancer, so I showed him there was love and life in loss, and to hold on to his memories, always.
Eloise Mitchell was a blazing fire when my world turned dark. She’d shined so bright and burned so fierce that the wall I’d built around myself simply melted to the ground at her feet.
We shared everything together:
Our first kiss,
first love,
first mistake,
and first regret.
She taught me to speak,
to forgive,
and to never forget.
Through his music, he could say all he needed to say except for, ‘I love you’.
I could never tell her those three words.
Yet, I knew he meant them, that he loved me beyond all measure, beyond time
… beyond a broken heart.
I loved her more than anything.
Our bond was unbreakable.
Our love was ever after.
But, then, we tend to destroy the ones we love most.
And all bonds break, especially when the heart is what holds them together.
UW - AN
Download your copy today!
Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2OBWFZ5
Unspoken Words - Woman
About K.M
Born and raised in Melbourne, Australia, K.M. Golland is a best-selling author with HarperCollins, and a ranty, married, mother of two who is quite happy to support a very healthy high heel obsession. A lover of rabbits, doughnuts, bridges, and cars, she traded her legal work for her love of writing and found her dream career.
Connect with K.M.
Join her Book Bubble Reader Group: http://bit.ly/2Bgwcs4
Stay up to date with K.M. by joining her mailing list today: http://bit.ly/2qajEA2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play Thing by Jason Luke & Jade West

Fight For You by Charisse Spiers

The Blood King by Liz Long