Violent Triumphs by Jessica Hawkins

Violent Triumphs 

Release Date: November 12th, 2019
Genre: Contemporary romance
Keywords: angst, enemies-to-lovers, slow-burn, coming-of-age, dark, cartel


Cover Designer: Najla Qamber Designs 
Cover Photographer: Perrywinkle Photography
Release date: 11.12.19
The highly anticipated conclusion to the “emotional, steamy, and dangerous” USA Today bestselling White Monarch series.
I’ve become a queen to the forsaken, a leader to thieves, and the wife of a man who instills fear in all who cross his path. He was the husband I didn’t want. Now, I can’t fathom life without my king.
I should’ve been ready for anything. Like the caterpillar that feeds on poison during metamorphosis, I was raised in the dangerous world of cartel crime. But nothing could’ve prepared me for Cristiano de la Rosa, his brother’s poison, or the Calavera cartel.
This is still a story about a love strong enough to topple households, unite enemies, and divide brothers. Resilient enough to bring down those who would try to destroy it . . . and selfless enough to make the ultimate sacrifice.
But I was warned, and so were you. Death’s day always comes. This time, it will find what was once a caterpillar is now a butterfly—and hell hath no fury like the White Monarch.
Preorder:
Get a surprise in the mail ➜ http://bit.ly/jessicahawkinsmailbox
Add on Goodreads ➜ http://bit.ly/whitemonarchgr
Audible Alert ➜ http://bit.ly/videaudioalert

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play Thing by Jason Luke & Jade West

Fight For You by Charisse Spiers

The Blood King by Liz Long