Worship by Jennifer Domenico

Title: Worship
Author: Jennifer Domenico
Genre: Taboo Romance
Cover Designer: Wicked by Design

Hosted by: Lady Amber’s PR
Blurb: For a few perfect moments, she was my everything, but she was snatched away. Devastated doesn't begin to describe my pain.

Lost and broken, I turned to the one place that promised wholeness. In the years since, I've become an expert at handling grief, loss, and longing, and I help others find the redemption and peace I so desperately need.
In the most unlikely place, she appears like an angel. In her eyes, my soul is healed. In her arms, the belonging I chased for years is finally mine. The emotions I thought long dead, are reborn by her touch.
She becomes my church, her voice my choir, her love my mercy, her kiss my sacrament. My altar is her body and I worship devoutly.
What we've done, what we will do, is wrong, but when she's near, the rules are redefined. I’m not free to love her, but my heart says otherwise. I lost her once, but this time, I'll do anything to keep her.
One day, many months ago, Jennifer Domenico went to sleep and a beautiful love story played out in her dreams.
When she awoke, she felt compelled to write it down. So she did. The result was her first novel, Turn Towards the Sun and a writing career was born.
Ms. Domenico lives in Scottsdale, Arizona with her very Italian husband, a dog that adores her, two cats that tolerate her, and a wicked sweet tooth.
Author Links:
Pinterest: pinterest.com/jendomenico
Instagram: jendomenicowords

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play Thing by Jason Luke & Jade West

Fight For You by Charisse Spiers

The Blood King by Liz Long