Her Master's Christmas by Lily White

Release: December 5, 2016
I am a Master.

You must know this fact to understand my story.

I’m not here to offer you a delightful or cheerful holiday story.

It is not my job to fill up your heart with the festive spirit of the season.

It doesn’t make sense for me to subscribe to the spirit of the season when it’s one of the things I work so hard to extinguish in the courtesans I train.

Rebecca thought she could seduce me into celebrating a holiday she loves.

I don’t want lights and pretty baubles.
I don’t want trees, or wreaths or garlands.
I don’t want presents or the fantasy of a day where nothing bad exists.

She thought she could manipulate me until my heart warmed just enough to allow some festive cheer into the depths of cold, bleak darkness.

I’ve said this once, and I’ll say it again…

She was wrong.
goo.gl/j3eHou


Lily White is a dark writer who likes to dabble on the taboo side of eroticism. She is most known for her Masters Series (Her Master’s Courtesan and Her Master’s Teacher), Target This, Hard Roads, and Asylum. She’s co-authored Serial (a four part serial series). When she isn’t writing as Lily White you can find other books by her under M.S. Willis where she has penned the Control Series, the Estate Series, Because of Ellison (contemporary romance), and Standard Romance Story (Romance Comedy). Lily enjoys stretching her writing muscles by continuing to challenge herself with each book she publishes.

In addition to writing, Lily is an avid reader, gummy bear slayer, and a gold medalist in puppy naps.

Facebook Reader Group (Lily White Books): https://www.facebook.com/groups/324939144521960/
Personal Assistant: Lara@lilywhitebooks.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play Thing by Jason Luke & Jade West

Fight For You by Charisse Spiers

The Blood King by Liz Long