Origin by Dylan Quinn

Title: Origin
Author: Dylan Quinn
Genre: NA Urban Fantasy Romance
Hosted by: Lady Amber’s PR
Blurb: One Sacrifice can save humanity.
So can one heartbeat. One kiss. One touch. I didn't save my Gemini's soul the night I rescued him from the dark realm. Cade Adams saved mine.
One kill can change everything.
Since I eradicated the worlds most dangerous demon, the Fallen factions are out for blood, and their target is my family: Genesis--the Origin of humanity. The only way to protect my legacy against an ancient prophecy threatening to take me out is to resume my reign as Chayah, Eternal Mother. But I can't remember her. My own secrets are buried so deep, even I can't reach them.
One secret could destroy us all.
Thousands of years loving Cade and five lifetimes leading Genesis are lost to me. While I've been away fighting to remember my own life, my family's been fighting each other. Our own demons just may destroy humanity's only defense against the darkness before the Eternal war has even begun.
Sometimes the most dangerous battle is the war within ourselves.
Since sneak reading her first big girl romance at the age of eleven, Dylan's been addicted to Happily Ever Afters. Playing pretend with swoon-worthy book boyfriends and their strong leading ladies often keeps Dylan sleep deprived, though she seldom complains about dreaming in dialogue.
With juxtaposed interests, Dylan writes it all ~ Character driven romance in NA, YA and adult, from sticky sweet to taboo heat ~ Urban Fantasy to Contemporary Romance and Romantic Suspense. Nothing's off limits.
When she's not writing guilty pleasures, Dylan plays stage mom to her daydreamer offspring in the Midwest. This Music fangirl goes nowhere without her beats and playlists. She has an affinity for Moscato and chocolate-covered strawberries. Dreams of singing on the Voice with Adam and Christina, and fantasizes about getting trapped in Mystic Falls with Damon Salvatore.
Author Links:
Buy Links:
#Free with #KindleUnlimited
Origin: http://amzn.to/2dacAIE
“May I?” Cade tilted his head toward his fingers that firmly gripped the hem of my tank top, waiting for my consent.
I couldn’t manage a single word, just nodded, my tongue nearly hanging out of my mouth.
I squeaked out a yes, and Cade promptly tiptoed his fingertips up to my waist, letting them drag slowly, torturously against my skin while he peeled my shirt up and off my grimy body.
Damn.
I sucked in a breath, the whisper of Cade’s touch forcing goose bumps dashing across my skin.
I’d waited for this night for months. Years, even.
Two days ago, however, I wasn’t sure this moment was ever going to happen, and yet here we were. Twin Souls preparing to Converge.
Even the sound of the words spinning inside my brain set butterflies fluttering in my belly. I wasn’t quite sure what converging souls meant, but at that moment, as Cade undressed me with his eyes, I couldn’t wait to find out.
Cade gazed hungrily, never wavering focus as he tossed my nasty shirt in the trash. He set my hands on his bare waist, no doubt, inspiring them to explore.
Cade was sweaty and definitely needed a bath.
Didn’t matter, though. No amount of grime could keep my hands steady. It had been a rare occasion I’d seen my Gemini bare-chested, and with unlimited access now, I wasn’t about to waste the opportunity.
I chewed on my bottom lip, my gaze wandering down his broad chest to his abs. Despite the fact he’d been captive in a rotting cell for the past two months, his body told a different story. Firm, traceable lines made my fingertips greedy, inspiring them to follow the unexplored path across his tan stomach.
I hummed beneath my breath, and Cade let out a quiet laugh, lifting my chin to regain my attention.
He hovered over me at six-foot five, give or take an inch. I held my own, a dash shy of six feet now, but I liked being smaller than him. It was comforting when he held me.
I was protected. Safe.
Loved.
“Sit.” He gestured to the ledge of the tub, and I sat on the edge.
Cade kneeled in front of me, picking up each foot, one at a time, unlacing each boot and tossing it aside.
Butterflies swarmed. Knots tightened. Sweat pooled on my forehead, nervous energy building inside me.
Cade rose to his feet, a naughty crooked smile splashed across his face. He unbuttoned his jeans, pushing them down and kicking them off slowly, never taking his gaze from mine.
Iridescent wisps swirled in his eyes while he stood before me, absolutely bare.
And so. Freaking. Beautiful.
My breath caught. Gazing over his perfect body, I bit my bottom lip.
Couldn’t help it.
I’d never seen a man naked before.
Wow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play Thing by Jason Luke & Jade West

Fight For You by Charisse Spiers

The Blood King by Liz Long