Saving Robor by J. A. Essen

Title: Saving Robor 
(Changes on the Horizon, # 2) 
Author: J.A. Essen 
Genre: Erotic Fantasy Adventure Hosted by: Lady Amber's PR

Blurb: 
Faudron and former Princess of Robor, Edana, have moved on and are living their ‘happily ever after’ out by the sea, which has always been her dream.
Taranis has returned to Robor, where Breacca is waiting for him. Their scorching-hot, erotic passion explodes as they begin their lives together.
Joint life between the Elves of Robor and the Humans of Dun Felmar is good… or at least, it was.
There have recently been some issues arise from a portion of the Elven population, disgusted by the blending of the races. Tensions begin to rise over the years and the fuse on the powder keg is lit.
A new hero and heroine: The adventure continues with the next generation! Panty melting sex, feel-good humor, and possibly a few tears, meld together into the exciting conclusion to these six characters story’s.


I’m 35 and live in Texas where I run a restaurant 5 days a week. I have been married to my amazing wife for going on 12 years and have two great little boys who keep us on our toes.
Why did I decide to start writing? Because my wife was. She has 8 books out now, another releases in a month, and there are 3 more projects she has in the wings. Figured if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
I have been an avid World of Warcraft player for 10+ years and so that had a lot to do with me deciding to write Perilous Love and its follow-up, Saving Robor. They are both Erotic Fantasy Adventures. I love immersing myself in the gameplay (sometimes a bit too much), and those characters inspired my idea when writing this novel.
I like bouncing back and forth between different genres, both reading and writing, and have a couple more projects planned that will take me in some different directions. Keep an eye out… you never know what you’re going to get from me next!
Buy Links: #FREE with #KindleUnlimited Perilous Love: http://amzn.to/1syPWk3 Saving Robor: http://amzn.to/1WIxF0j
And this morning, I specifically chose this dress on the off chance that we would have breakfast together. When I saw him pass in front of the dining area, I shamelessly hiked the skirt up and propped myself against the wall, guaranteeing he would get an eyeful when he came in. His long, burgundy hair was pulled back into a tight bun behind his head and those bright, emerald green eyes shone from across the room when he did. I could see the veins on his forearms as he flexed his hands, trying to figure out what to say or do. I know it was wrong to finally look at him when he grabbed his crotch to adjust himself, but I couldn’t help myself.
My eyes are closed, and my mind is wandering. It finally dawns on me that I have completely stopped brushing my hair and that my right hand is in between my pressed thighs.
Rather than stopping, I open my eyes, and they are dark pools of wanting. I shift the bench slightly and pull my legs up onto it, letting the skirt fall up to my midsection. Holy fuck! My lips are glistening they’re so wet already. I glide my hand back down and begin to let my fingers slide up and down, each graze over my clit sending a shiver through my body. Circling the tips around and around, I work myself up to a frenzy then slowly dip one digit in, watching the girl in the mirror, watching me back.
Before long, one finger turns into two and I’m leaning further back onto the bench, propping myself up on my other arm. Hooking my fingers, I drag them along the spongy softness, back and forth, hitting that ultra-sensitive spot with each retraction. I find that the inner, first knuckles from my palm line up perfectly with my clit as I finger my soaked pussy, and I start gyrating them on myself. The stimulation from both inside and outside is mind-blowing.
I don’t have the strength any longer to hold myself up, so I lay flat back on the bench. My nipples are pebbled and tight, poking through the material of the dress. I grab my breast roughly with my free hand and pull back, clamping down on the nipple. Shit, I’ve never been so worked up in my life.
I imagine Ainion kissing those soft lips of his all over my body. Running my fingers through his hair as he drags his gorgeous, stubbled face back and forth across my thighs. Finally settling in between my legs and glancing up over my pussy with those brilliant, emerald green eyes.
Dragging my arm through the strap of the dress, I press the material down and out of the way, grabbing my freed breast again. Now with skin to skin contact, the ante is upped, and the feelings are coursing through my body border on painful. My other hand is circling furiously on my clit as I pull on the tight little tip of my breast. Looking down my body, I see that girl in the mirror again, her hand frantically rubbing, looking for… OH. MY. GOD!!!
“Oh, FUCK!” I scream into my arm. My hand refuses to quit circling my swollen clit as the orgasm explodes from my belly and radiates outward. Up my spine, down my legs, across my fingertips. The feeling is everywhere. All at once.
After what seems like an eternity, I sit myself upright and stare at the flabbergasted, yet completely sated girl staring me down in the mirror.
“Yeah, I know. Me too.” I smirk at myself. So THAT is what all the fuss is about.
It takes several more minutes before I talk myself into getting up and leave the girl in the mirror behind. I walk over to the tub. The water is cool but feels fantastic as I lower my body in slowly.
What is it about THIS boy? I’ve been approached by plenty, but no one has turned me on my head like he has. And this quickly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play Thing by Jason Luke & Jade West

Fight For You by Charisse Spiers

The Blood King by Liz Long