1985: Careless Whisper by Mist Prvencher

Title: 1985: Careless Whisper
Author: Misty Provencher
Genre: 80’s New Adult
Hosted by: Lady Amber's PR
Blurb:
James Stryker, the bad boy of our neighborhood, had a voice that could put babies to sleep.  His name still punches me in the gut, along with the lie he tried to hide.  
James told me he would protect me forever and I entrusted him with all my deepest, darkest secrets.  I was positive that I knew all of his too…until the end of summer, in 1985.  
What I found out ruined me.  I could only imagine the gossip.
So what did I do?  I bailed.  
Without another word to James, I left home and planned to never, ever return.  I vowed that I’d never have to face James Stryker again.
Fast-forward seven years.  
One simple phone call from home changes everything and threatens to silence all the promises I’ve whispered to myself.  
Most of all, I can’t shake the gnarly feeling that the most careless whispers are the ones I haven’t even heard yet.
Misty Provencher offers readers, ranging from teen to adult, a shelf full of stories to enjoy. Provencher's genres include titles in contemporary romance, fantasy, literary fiction, Sci-fi, and even erotica. While Provencher can ride a motorcycle, knows how to Karate chop, and has learned enough French, Spanish, and Sign Language to get herself slapped, Misty's life is dedicated to connecting with, and understanding, the people who cross her path. She is totally enchanted with the world and spends her days trying to translate her everyday muses into words. Misty Provencher lives in the Mitten. Knock on her internet blog door at www.mistyprovencherauthor.com and wherever great coffee is sold.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play Thing by Jason Luke & Jade West

Fight For You by Charisse Spiers

The Blood King by Liz Long